Check out our list of Available San Diego Rental Properties
Find San Diego rentals; homes, apartments, condos, townhouses and more. Good Life Property Management can help you find the rental of your dreams. All of our properties are professionally managed by Good Life’s friendly staff. In order to apply, check out our rental qualifications and application process below.
Application Screening Criteria
ID, Verification of income (see application for examples of income verification), landlord contact info for last 3 years, pet photo provided with application (if applicable) and fully completed application. All adults age 18+ must apply & pay a $50 application fee.
Security Deposits and Move In Costs
If approved, we require the security deposit and first month’s rent to be paid in full upon signing the lease. Applicants lease start date is a determining factor. The lease start date must be within 14 days from the date the property is available. Please check the available date listed on the advertisement. If conditionally approved, you may be offered the rental with an increased deposit. Please note, we do not accept co-signers.
Reasons to be Declined
- Income less than 2.5x monthly rent
- Credit below 624
- Any eviction judgments within the last 7 years
- Collections from landlords, Write Off, or Judgment.
- Less than 75.0% of accounts are in good standing
- Non-discharged bankruptcies
- We do not allow pets less than 1 year old, and we cannot rent to aggressive breeds.
- Negative Landlord Reference
- Move in dates too far in future
- NOTE: We do not process incomplete applications. Please make sure your application includes all necessary materials prior to submitting.
Instructions on how to open a standard lockbox here.
Instructions on how to open a SentriLock lockbox here.